All Users need to register with Akemona:
Akemona is an online platform, where crowdfunded securities are offered for sale (Reg-CF) by Issuers in accordance with the rules governing the offer and sale of securities under Section 4(a)(6) of the Securities Act of 1933.
All funding-portal activities on this platform are conducted by Akemona, Inc. (“Akemona”). Akemon permits prospective investors to independently search and invest in securities offerings on the Platform.
In preparation for set-up, each new investor should:
- Have a desktop or laptop computer with an internet connection.
- Install Google Chrome browser from https://www.google.com/chrome/.
- Review education materials in the Getting Started section of the Akemona Education Center.
- Understand the investment process and your rights under SEC Regulation Crowdfunding.
- Enable use of a mobile phone for receiving SMS or text messages from Akemona.
- To make an investment you have two options: with a wallet or without a wallet.
- With Wallet: Set up a digital wallet. Akemon supports MetaMask, Coinbase wallet through WalletLink, and multiple wallets including MetaMask Mobile through WalletConnect.
- Without Wallet (Walletless): No digital wallet setup is required for investments. The investor receives a PDF certificate of investment on the Akemona Dashboard.
- Please note that digital investor perks, such as NFTs, cannot be delivered to wallet-less investors.
- Making an off-chain payment.
- This includes ACH, Payment Card or Wire Transfer.
- Complete registration as an investor on the Akemona funding portal.
- Browse investment opportunities on the Akemona funding portal.
- Browse investment opportunities and follow instructions to make an investment.